thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well, doesn't time fly fast! I'm now sitting on my own and I have been for about 3 weeks now. Often I have the "stiff back" however as I like to stand rather than sit until an interesting toy is put in front of me when I decide that sitting might be a better option in order to play with the toy.

Today Mummy & Daddy took me to Kilburnie swimming pool and I LOVED it! I'm a water baby!I sat in the pool for awhile taking everything in and then I relaxed and had a great time, even swimming under the water from Daddy to Mummy popping up with a huge smile. Getting chaged after wasn't so much fun & I'm sure the whole complex could hear the screaming!

I now have 3 meals a day. Food I love Zuccini, Pumpkin, Carrot, Peach and Plum oh and Chicken. I will eat Tuna if I have to but would prefer if they didn't add it too my yummy vegetables. Apple & Banana are yummy but they make my skin bad so I'm not allowed it anymore.

This term I am starting Gymbaroo and also continuing with Music. Two days a week I will have two friends to play with as Mummy is looking after Alex (she is 2) and Ethan (he is 7mths). Being a social boy I will enjoy this a lot :)

Daddy has started to get back into cars and has been helping a friend build his race car. The payback for helping is that Daddy gets to race it at autocross events. I can't wait until I can have a ride with him! :)

Oh , nearly forgot, I have 2 bottom teeth, they came through about a month ago. You can see the teeth under my top gums but they are not doing too much at the moment (phew, they hurt a lot when they move!)

Big Smiles, cuddles and Kisses to everyone

Marcus xxxx

No comments: